Tuesday, October 11, 2011

17 Weeks Old

To see all the PHOTOS from this week, click HERE!

Laughing. Grabbing his toes.  Smiling. A. Lot.  Sweet Evan- he's so much fun to have around.  Now, he'd be the perfect baby if he was not resisting his training to sleep in his crib without a feeding between 10pm and 7am.  I started this process a little earlier with the girls and they did not have quite the stamina Evan has at this point!  haha!

He will officially be 4 months old in 3 days... where is the time going?!?

I can't find my little point and shoot camera for some reason- that's where I usually get most of the variety for my weekly photos, so for now I'll just share the pics from my 'big camera'.  This week I wanted to take the time to capture Evan's chunky little rolls!  So, enjoy lots of close ups of his soft little skin.  Mmmm!  He's so wonderful!

Until next week, here's a photo of all 3 kids at 17 Weeks Old...



:)  Nancy

1 comment:

  1. In case you haven't noticed, comparisons are my favorite. Love LOVE love this. Sorry, I've been missing lately. Love catching up on your cutie! He is so sweet. How much more can a mama's heart be melted!?

    ReplyDelete