Tuesday, January 17, 2012

31 Weeks Old- 7 Months!

To see all the photos from this week, click HERE!
(there are a TON but for some reason I was having a hard time narrowing them down this week...)


This week Evan got to hang out with Grandpa Randall in the house.  We did lots of fun things to keep us busy!  A couple new things from Mr. Evan this week-  First, he was able to go from a sitting position to his belly in a thoughtful/purposeful motion. Second, just now (before he went to bed and I could type this post) he PLAYED with me.  This was the first time he really initiated something on his own and it. was. adorable.

We were sitting on the couch and all of a sudden Evan dives his head into my arm and sorta bites me with his lips.  After that he looks up at me with an expectant look on his face.  I looked back and he dove again, this time in my neck.  It's just like we do to him when we cover him with growling kisses.  I started laughing and he kept diving.  Burying his little face into my shirt, coming up covered in smiles and drool.  It makes me smile right now just thinking about it. It was very very sweet.  We tried to get video of it, but he was tired by the time we pulled out the camera. Next time.  :)

In the photos this week you'll see Evan enjoying big sister Jillian's Art Show, hanging out while the girls and I go ice skating, eating at 5 Guys, eating pieces of pears in his high chair, showing off Jillian's newly wall mounted mirror, bath time, posing time, reading on the couch, & playing with Grandpa in the basement!

What a week for this newly 7 month old little guy!!

Until next week, enjoy the pics...

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics with your dad, looks like he and the kids are having a ball. I miss the little cuties (and you too)! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete