Tuesday, May 1, 2012

46 Weeks Old

To see all the photos from this week, click HERE!


Every time I think I'm short on photos, I end up taking a ton on the last few days leading up to Tuesday.  So, there are lots of pics this week.

You'll see Evan at the pool (his first time!) and he really liked it.  I had a feeling he would- he's such a big fan of the bath...

We went to the National Aquarium this weekend and enjoyed seeing all the different exhibits.  Evan cruised around in my baby backpack and even fell asleep for a little while- this was a first as well!  It was really cute.

Evan is getting MUCH better at feeding himself.  He's been kinda a lazy baby in this regard and had not gotten into finger foods too much until lately.  Now he's cramming mac and cheese into his mouth like an old pro!

Evan has not started cruising around on furniture yet, but he has developed a new monkey crawling style with the bottom of his feet on the ground instead of his knees.  Looks like he would be very good at yoga- his downward dog is almost perfect.  -smile-  (There are a whole bunch of him crawling around- he's quick now!  I thought it kinda looked like a freeze frame video so I kept them all in the slideshow.)

Evan is a bit of a trouble maker- already is getting into more stuff than the girls did, and is MUCH more persistent/stubborn when I scold him.  He screams a lot.  Seriously, a lot.  A high pitched little shriek.  Not my favorite.  This week I scowled at him when he shrieked at me because he wanted something and sternly said, "Evan.  Say PLEASE.  P-P-Pleeeaaase."  I was amazed when he responded with little puffing "puh puh" sounds.  He's clearly a genius.  Haha!  Guess my endless amount of translating his lovely noises into words/manners might pay off after all!

The kids put on dance shows for Ryan and I.  We put on music, and Jillian tells everyone what to do,  oh...  I mean, leads the group in an amazing performance.  Evan is not the best cast member just yet.

Evan loves the doorway Johnny Jumper.  I'm thrilled because it lets him burn off some energy, but I know where he is the whole time.  It's awesome (for both of us!)

Aside from some bath time photos, that's it for this week.  Hope all of you are doing well!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment