Tuesday, May 8, 2012

47 Weeks Old

To see all the photos from this week, click HERE!


Poor little guy got shots this week, he seemed a little grouchy and sore as a result.  At the pediatrician I found out he is 1/2 inch too big for his baby car seat so it looks like we will be swapping him into a big boy seat very soon.  Man!  I dislike this transition very much.  Very.  Much.

Evan is very close to pulling up/cruising on things.  He is able to quickly 'stand up' on his knees, and has a bit of a step reflex now when we help him to stand.  Times are a changin' with this little guy- he's fast!

In the pictures I tried to capture what it's like for me most of the day- Evan trying his hardest to get to me.  He wants to be near me, but then wants me to let him explore on his own.  What he really wants is for me to stand up and carry him around.  It's not happening all the time, sorry buddy.

I really do love this little guy- he's so darn sweet despite his insistence to grab, smack, pull, scratch and scream all the time.  The girls are constantly telling him (in very gentle and loving voices) to "be a nice baby".  It seems to be helping.  I think?  haha. 

Until next week, enjoy the PHOTOS of Evan crawling on/to me, Jillian "helping Evan learn how to walk", outside in the stroller and hanging out on the front deck, time reading and sibling bath time.
 (Evan will NOT miss out on a bath- he crawled into the bathroom in a HURRY when he heard the water come on, plus the girls were sharing a chocolate shake in the tub so it was a very desirable situation!!!)

Take care,

Nancy

Oh- Evan's getting a new bottom tooth- that makes 3 on the bottom, 7 total :)

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, he is so precious! Good to catch up on you for a minute.

    ReplyDelete