Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Another Ultrasound!

We went to the OB just before Christmas (on the 22nd) for a quick check up.  I can't explain it, but I've been feeling SO nervous about this pregnancy so every appointment is a very welcomed confirmation that everything is progressing as it should.  And, since we had another great check up, I'm finally starting to chill out and look forward to meeting this little person we are creating.  Such an amazing process.

Anyway- just to get my blood pressure going, they tried to listen to the heartbeat with the  doppler but could not find it (here's me freaking out a little bit for the 10 minutes it took to get me into a room with an ultrasound machine to check on baby).

Sure enough, he/she was looking great, wiggling around, and had grown quite a bit since our last ultrasound.

The doctor was nice enough to take a quick picture for us, so here's the latest peek at the baby:


P.S. I tried to put on regular jeans yesterday and um.... not so much.  I'm going to blame it entirely on the little buggar pictured above vs. the holidays and all the treats I've been eating, okay??  :)

1 comment:

  1. So excited to find out what you guys are having! You better text me afyer your appt on Monday and let me know!!
    P.S. I can barely zip up my jeans after the holiday eating I've been doing...and I'm not even pregnant! So maybe that'll make ya feel better ;)

    ReplyDelete