Friday, August 19, 2011

8 Weeks Old

To see all the photos from this week, click HERE!




Every week I try to get a good photo of Evan's face for his baby book.  This week, I'm not in love with the quality of the one in the sink, but it's the best I've got!  That's the hard part about not posting on time! When I load up all the photos from the week if I don't have something I like, I usually go grab Evan for a quick photo shoot.  This time, these photos are already 2 weeks old, so there's nothing I can do.  Just one more reminder of why I like to post every week!  This little guy is changing so quickly!

I'm cutting myself some slack though, don't worry.  I know things have been crazy busy for our us and I'm happy to let this sit on the back burner for a minute if it means I'm more available for our family in some other way.  :)

Since I didn't love the solo pic of Evan, I decided to feature this other photo of Jillian reading to little 'E' also- I love his sweet little face listening to his big sister.  He really was into watching her turn the pages- it was so sweet.  (Although I do love that you can see the dimple in his chin pretty clearly in that pic...)

This week Evan had his first trip to the pool (just to watch from the side though... no swimming yet!) and really started to smile back when you grin at him.  It melts your heart.  I love how he opens his little mouth like he is surprised to see you and then transitions into a smile.  The. Sweetest.

That's all for week 8!  To see the rest of the pics, click HERE.

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Mom, can't you see I no longer fit in the sink. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete