Tuesday, August 2, 2011

7 Weeks Old

Click HERE to see all the photos from this week!


Has another week passed already?!  I can't get over how sweet our little guy is.  He is getting more and more alert and is finally starting to check things out that are more than just a few feet away from him.  You can tell his vision is starting to clear up.  The other day I lay him on the bed and his sweet little face looked so surprised as he gazed up to the ceiling fan.  Haha!  It's as though he was thinking- whoa, Mom- check that thing out!  -smile-

There are not very many photos this week- as you might imagine things have been BUSY!

Until next week,

Nancy

P.S.- One more adorable thing.  As you know Liv is smitten with this little guy.  Well all of a sudden whenever she hears his start to fuss she yells, "Evan!" to make sure we take care of him ASAP.  The cute thing is when she says Evan, it sounds EXACTLY like she is saying Onion.  AW!  Our little Onion.  Hehe!  Also, she likes to pat his belly and soothingly say, "okay buddy... okay buddy..." when he cries.  I love this sibling relationship they are developing!  Liv is such a good big sister!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet little Evan,

    I love reading about how quickly you are growing up every week... but you know what I love more? The fact that I get to meet you in person in 11 days!!! YAY! I can't wait to hug you and kiss you!

    XOXO Your Very Proud Auntie Mar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I also love how your sister Liv calls you Onion on accident! Both your sister LUV you tons... but I'm sure you already know that ;)

    ReplyDelete