Tuesday, February 21, 2012

36 Weeks Old

To see all the photos from this week, click HERE!


This little guy is so cute.  He is doing a great job sleeping in his crib without a swaddle or anything- I do 'sprinkle' a bunch of pacifiers around him so he can find one and put it back during the night if he wants it.  He has been able to find and put in a pacifier on his own for awhile now- it's impressive how well he can do it!

Right now he's going to bed around 8pm and wakes up at 7am +/- 15 minutes.  I'll take it!  Great baby!

Funny story about feeding Evan- I've been a slacker.  Really, just giving him bits of our food, baby crackers, and whatever else he can feed himself.  I had bought some baby food awhile back, so I reluctantly decided to try giving him some again (for real this time, not just for the photo op! haha!).  It's just so messy and time consuming...  Anyway, I opened the first container (a stage 2) and he went through it like a freight train.  I opened another, he polished it off.  I offered him tiny baby crackers, he ate those.  I opened a pack of rice crackers (mum mums), & he ate both of those.  It only took him about 5 minutes to eat all this.  When I stopped this feeding frenzy, he started squawking like a baby dinosaur.  So, I topped it all off by nursing him too.  His little belly was SO big!
-smile-  So, now it's been multiple baby food containers per day, and lots of finger food too.  Hungry boy!!!

No crawling (not even rocking... he can't get his knees under him by himself yet) but lots of stable sitting/reaching.  He loves to sit and play with toys by himself or with the girls.  He is really good about being plopped in a pack and play, ExerSaucer or bouncer to entertain himself.  It's awesome.

That's it for this week.  Check out the photos, and see you in 7 days!

Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a little piggy. He'll be at the table in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe look at this little nuberkins! He's getting so big! I'm looking forward to our next visit!

    ReplyDelete