Tuesday, February 28, 2012

37 Weeks Old

To see all the photos from this week, click HERE!

In the photos this week you'll see:
  • Evan making a HUGE mess while eating carrots (in all fairness he's actually quite an efficient eater these days but I let him play with the 99% empty baby food container while the rest of the family finished up dinner and this is what happened).  
  • Lots of pics in the 'Johnny Jumper' (he's SO cute bouncing around in that and the girls love to bring him toys, spin him around or push him in it.
  • A picture I've been wanting to take for awhile- Evan in his crib surrounded by all his pacifiers AND holding his legs 'self swaddling' as he goes to bed.  He does this every night.  So So cute.
  • Evan sleeping in his crib
  • Lots of fun outside swinging and hanging out in our great weather.  In the photo above I edited out the scratches that are on his head (you can see them in other photos) but I didn't edit his eyes at all- all that great greenish reflection is just the grass on a nice bright day!
  • And, Jillian "babysitting" while I worked on some things around the house.

This week has been busy and lots of fun!  A few things I want to remember about Evan right now:  

- When he wakes up from a nap he smiles at me and shoves his face into my shoulder.  Very sweet.
- He reaches for me when he is on the ground and wants to be picked up or when other people are holding him. 
- He can roll over from back to tummy and tummy to back no problem but does not like being on his belly and will not put his knees under him and try to crawl.
- He's starting to scoot around a little on his bottom due to his sitting/lunging for things technique.

Have a wonderful next 7 days!

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Wow! An early posting! It is so nice to see the photo's each week. I love the photos of the kids on the swings.

    ReplyDelete