Wednesday, July 27, 2011

6 Weeks Old (and one day)

To see all the PHOTOS from this week, click HERE!


I'm not a big fan of being late on these posts, but based on the fact that we're packing up our entire house for a move tomorrow, I'm going to cut myself some slack this week.  And maybe next week too.  ;)  I'm sitting on our bed right now surrounded by wardrobe boxes squeezing in a minute between the packers leaving and figuring out dinner (I'm thinking Red Robin tonight based on the fact that we don't have any pots and pans available right now!) typing this up, editing photos, and uploading everything.

Whew!

Evan is such a fun little guy- he continues to be patient and sweet (especially when being loved on by his sisters!)  I did a trial of no Zantac and it's helping for sure so we're going to stick with that for awhile...  Evan is getting stronger and stronger- when you lay him on his belly now he kicks his legs like crazy and swims around with his arms- so cute!  I've been amazed from day one how strong he is with his neck.  I can hold him under his armpits and let him sit on my stomach and he will hold his own for such a long time!  Strong boy!

This week Evan went to IKEA (had mixed feeling about that- don't we all?!  haha!), enjoyed his first ice cream party, played at the park, and had lots of Grandma time! My Mom is here right now soaking up the kids and she's been a big help with the move too!  It's so nice to have an extra person to help with all this!

That's it for this week-  enjoy all the PHOTOS!

Nancy

2 comments:

  1. I love it Nancy!! He is sooo adorable :) I wonder what he's dreaming about...he has such a cute little smile on his face! And...oh my gosh, tons of hair! When is (or was) his first haircut? Hope all is well with you and the family! I love reading your updates...always brightens my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm posting back a week, but I was just smitten with this sweet B&W of him sleeping. SO sweet! :) The Mohawk, the bath, the sweet little Liv. I love all of it. Sending you lots of positive energy vibes to get through a major move and some homelessness with this little guy and 2 other little guys to take good care of. Rest, who needs rest. :) You are seven weeks now, all up and running from here on out! :) Collapse!

    ReplyDelete